freetds - RE: Freetds-> DBD::Sybase 'make test' fails

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Dan Harris" <coronadh AT coronasolutions.com>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • Subject: RE: Freetds-> DBD::Sybase 'make test' fails
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:20:49 -0700 (MST)

I have both 0.51 and 0.53, the version doesnt seem to make a difference in
the behavior. I tried 0.51 because it was known to work on the other system.

The server is MSSQL2000 on win2k server and not sure about the protocol
version. How do I check this?

and as for the TDSDUMP variable, to what do I set it?

Thanks for the response!

-Dan

<quote who="Lowden, James K">

> Dan,
>
> I have a couple of suggestions, in no particular order, if I may.
>
> 1. Upgrade to 0.53, if you haven't already.
> 2. Set the TDSDUMP variable and take a look at the dump output.
>
> Keep in mind that since 0.51 the freetds.conf file was introduced, and
> some changes were made WRT DBD::Sybase.
>
> Also, what server & protocol version are you using?
>
> --jkl
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [dan AT drivefaster.net]
> To unsubscribe, forward this message to
> $subst('Email.Unsub')

-Dan