freetds - RE: Freetds-> DBD::Sybase 'make test' fails

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Freetds-> DBD::Sybase 'make test' fails
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:34:23 -0500

Dan,

I have a couple of suggestions, in no particular order, if I may.

1. Upgrade to 0.53, if you haven't already.
2. Set the TDSDUMP variable and take a look at the dump output.

Keep in mind that since 0.51 the freetds.conf file was introduced, and some
changes were made WRT DBD::Sybase.

Also, what server & protocol version are you using?