freetds - Re: datetime format

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Franck Martin <Franck AT sopac.org>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: datetime format
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:29:05 +1200

I think freetds should output the date in the ISO format which I think is
something like '20010121 15:45:22', Then after it is up to the application
to convert it to the display format. I think all conversion function work
from ISO date to any date format.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck AT sopac.org <mailto:franck AT sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.