freetds - Re: TDS7.0, sqsh, and TEXT columns in CVS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: TDS7.0, sqsh, and TEXT columns in CVS
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:42:30 -0500 (EST)

Steve, can you give me some more details on this? I created a table with
a text column and filled it with about a 5k entry and then selected it
back using sqsh 2.1 and it worked flawlessly. I'm using SQL Server 7.0
GA on Win2k SP2. FreeTDS is configured with tds version = 7.0 in the
freetds.conf file.

Brian