freetds - RE: FreeTDS Make Problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT stl.dec.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: FreeTDS Make Problem
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:01:40 +1000

"Lowden, James K" wrote:
> when one first begins it's hard to absorb all the new terminology and
> to sort out the important from the stale/incidental/nonapplicable.

Humble suggestion ... from here on when you add text to the FAQ or
Users' Guide, add date and maybe the version of FreeTDS it applies to.

People use all the sources they can find, including old mailing list
postings, documentation in kits, web pages, HOWTOs, FAQs, and in my case
even chat logs. Of these, it is often the web pages and FAQs that don't
have dates attached, unless they are added.

--
James Cameron (cameron AT stl.dec.com)

http://www.linux.org/ http://www.linux.org.au/ http://www.freshmeat.net/