freetds - Re: PHP, FreeTDS and SQL Server 7

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PHP, FreeTDS and SQL Server 7
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:39:02 -0400

James,

I had thought of putting the FAQ in the CVS, but since I was the only one
tending it, it didn't seem worthwhile. Somehow I came to the conclusion
that the FAQ only described the latest release. A bit of muddle-headedness,
that.

Of course, what *should* happen is, the User Guide and FAQ should be updated
in the CVS in concert with the changes to FreeTDS.

I'll plop the FAQ in the CVS tonight.

Hmm. Maybe I should send *them* a patch, so I could say,
$ cvs plop faq.html