freetds - Re: PHP, FreeTDS and SQL Server 7

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT stl.dec.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PHP, FreeTDS and SQL Server 7
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:54:27 +1000

Brian Bruns wrote:
> There is a possibility that your SQL Server is using 'domain logins' aka
> 'integrated security'. If so, a standard SQL login would not work.
> Verify that the server is set up for accepting 'server logins' or 'mixed
> mode' or 'both' (I can never remember the exact verbage in the gui).

David, if you can find for us the exact GUI verbage, and tell us the
version of the SQL server, we can update our documentation to make it
easier.

Places we would update;

http://www.freetds.org/faq.html#integratedsecurity
http://www.freetds.org/userguide/x676.html#INTEGRATEDSECURITY

(I know that the users guide is in CVS, but where is the FAQ?)

--
James Cameron