freetds - RE: Nullpointer exception

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Blackened" <matthew AT deltapoint.co.uk>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Nullpointer exception
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:09:37 +0100

try {
Class.forName("com.internetcds.jdbc.tds.Driver");
java.sql.Connection con = java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(url,
username, password);
}catch (Exception e){
throw(new UnavailableException(this, "Database connection
failure"));
}

replace url with:
jdbc:freetds:sqlserver://host:port/database

user/password are for access to sql server, via sql server authentication.