freetds - FW: TDS-Protocol-Question: Statementtypes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Schörk, Andreas" <andreas.schoerk AT infor.de>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: FW: TDS-Protocol-Question: Statementtypes
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:58:22 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: "Schörk, Andreas" [mailto:andreas.schoerk AT infor.de]
Sent: Freitag, 14. September 2001 09:35
To: TDS Development Group
Subject: [freetds] Statementtypes

Hello,
thanks to Curt Hagerlochers SQLForwarder I could take a look at some
packages in TDS70.
The Result Set Done and the Done Inside Procedure packages
seem to bear a statement type-byte in the second byte after the status:

C1 SELECT
C3 INSERT
C4 DELETE
C6 create table
B9 SET

does anybody know about these codes, I am a bit puzzled about
an DONEINPROC with E0 at the end of the execution
of a stored Procedure

Andreas

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [andreas.schoerk AT infor.de]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')

  • FW: TDS-Protocol-Question: Statementtypes, Schörk, Andreas, 09/17/2001