freetds - Nullpointer exception

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Progwiz" <progwiz AT progwiz.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Nullpointer exception
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:29:01 -0400

Hello,

I think I've brought this up before, but I am curious if anyone may have any ideas or suggestions.

I have downloaded the latest freetds_jdbc.jar from freetds.org, pointed classpath to it etc etc...
When I try to use it, to create a connection, it throws
java.lang.NullPointerException
java.sql.Exception

I have jdk 1.3 installed, running on win2k.

If anyone knows what it is that I'm missing here, please let me know. Thanks.