freetds - Re: java.sql.SQLException on Connection creation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Leon Chakmakian <gregchak AT mac.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: java.sql.SQLException on Connection creation
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:56:52 -0400

That's the code I've been using in my java bean. That's what I've been trying to test my connection with. It always bails when I declare my connection: Connection connection=DriverManager.getConnection(url, login, password);

It finds the class fine or else it would die on the part of Class.forName("com.internetcds.jdbc.tds.Driver");