freetds - Re: java.sql.SQLException on Connection creation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Greg Chakmakian" <gregchak AT mac.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: java.sql.SQLException on Connection creation
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:50:25 -0400

Hi Curt. Thanks for the quick reply. I downloaded the freetds_jdbc.jar
file from the ftp site off of www.freetds.org. I put the jar file in my
path and got the error I sent you. I tried to compile it with the tdsver
argument, but that didn't work either. Should I be using the
freetds_jdbc.snapshot.jar file instead? I'm not really sure where to go
next. If you think I have a bad jar file, could you send me the one you
use? The JVM I'm using is the one that comes standard with OS X. I believe
its 1.3. I haven't tried it outside of my JSP environment mainly because I
don't have anything to try it out on. Any ideas?

-greg