freetds - Re: java.sql.SQLException on Connection creation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Curt Hagenlocher" <curt AT hagenlocher.org>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: java.sql.SQLException on Connection creation
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 06:24:10 -0700

> Should I be using the freetds_jdbc.snapshot.jar file instead?

Yes, probably, though I don't know that it would make a difference
in this case.

> I'm not really sure where to go next.
> I haven't tried it outside of my JSP environment mainly because I
> don't have anything to try it out on. Any ideas?

Create a small source file with a main() function that does
nothing more than try to make a connection. Build that and
try to run it outside the JSP context and see if you get the
same error.

Which JSP environment are you using?

--
Curt Hagenlocher