freetds - Re: Free TDS JDBC Driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Free TDS JDBC Driver
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:48:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Rajeev,

There is no formal relationship between FreeTDS and the FreeTDS/JDBC
driver, we just share mailing lists, cvs servers, and such. FreeTDS/JDBC
is somewhat based on the reverse engineering work done by FreeTDS.

As far as your question, I'll have to defer to the Java guys.

Cheers,

Brian

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Rajeev wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using freetds_jdbc.snapshot.jar JDBC driver . I am using MSSQL7.0
> data server .I just have the above said jar file .Is there anything else
> that is required for me to connect to the Database . At present I am able
> to connect to the database .but when I use transaction (commit & rollback
> ) the application doesnt write the record to the database .Does anyone
> have any clue .
>
> What is the relationship between TDS and the JDBC driver ?
>
> Appreciate your help
>
> Thanks
>
> cheers
> Rajeev
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [camber AT ais.org]

  • Free TDS JDBC Driver, Rajeev, 07/10/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Free TDS JDBC Driver, Brian Bruns, 07/10/2001