freetds - Free TDS JDBC Driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rajeev" <rajeev.k AT recruitlive.com.au>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Free TDS JDBC Driver
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 02:50:13 -0400

Hi All,

I am using freetds_jdbc.snapshot.jar JDBC driver . I am using MSSQL7.0
data server .I just have the above said jar file .Is there anything else
that is required for me to connect to the Database . At present I am able
to connect to the database .but when I use transaction (commit & rollback
) the application doesnt write the record to the database .Does anyone
have any clue .

What is the relationship between TDS and the JDBC driver ?

Appreciate your help

Thanks

cheers
Rajeev