freetds - Re: BIGENDIAN & TDS 7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lance" <hobbyman AT zdnetonebox.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: BIGENDIAN & TDS 7.0
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:01:44 -0500

Brian :

Just did a checkout on the latest source. I get the
following error on compilation of freetds (gmake):

write.c: In function `tds_put_int':
write.c:68: `si' undeclared (first use in this function)
write.c:68: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
write.c:68: for each function it appears in.)

lance

---- Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org> wrote:
> I've just checked in a couple of patches. I think this will allow
> someone to log in, returning data on the other hand is still out
> there. Just run sqsh and see what's up. I'm doing this blind, so it

> may completely fail.

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com