freetds - Re: How many people use the JDBC driver?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Rajkumar Seth <Seth.Rajkumar AT GNI.co.uk>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: How many people use the JDBC driver?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:53:43 +0100

We use the FreeTDS JDBC driver in production, stock trading application. I
know of at least 2 major German Banks, 3 American Banks that use it in
production and other large companies in Europe.

We ran the driver in anger on test continuously for 4 months (24x) at a high
throughput, with regular network outages, and SQL Servers up and down. Both
Sybase 11.9.x and MS SQL 7x. The driver just ran and ran without incident.

The support and help on this newsgroup and from the community has been
faultless.

Seth.