freetds - Re: How many people use the JDBC driver?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig AT bost.de>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: How many people use the JDBC driver?
  • Date: 20 Jun 2001 10:50:02 +0200

Andy Scholz <andy.scholz AT exodelta.com> wrote:

> I am interested to find out how many other people are actually using
> the jdbc driver (especially in production) and if it is still under
> active development.

I'm using it in production - but I'm using a version that contains a
couple of patches sent to this list.

> Recently I found a problem that I fixed (at least for my purposes)
> and I submitted the changes to freetds-jdbc-bugs AT internetcds.com,
> but with no reply and it seems no new version is available (since
> jan this year).

I've sent a patch that addresses this issue (a bug in my own little
contribution to the driver) on 2000-09-21 which also catches two other
places with the same problem - sent it to the list as well as to
Craig. This patch has not been commited to the CVS yet.

Stefan