freetds - Re: Request for information about DatabaseMetaData.getTables

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Curt Hagenlocher" <curt AT hagenlocher.org>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Request for information about DatabaseMetaData.getTables
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:24:22 -0700

> "Plugging in" all but one
> parameters gives me zero rows affected (no matches).
> It has to be something related to parameter processing
> as you suggested below.

And if you create the procedure with varchar(4000)
instead of nvarchar(4000)?

If you can package up these statements
1. create table foo ()
2. insert foo values ()
3. The select statement that works
4. The stored procedure that doesn't
and email them to me personally so that I can reproduce the
entire sequence locally, I'd be happy to take a look at it.

--
Curt Hagenlocher
curt AT hagenlocher.org