freetds - Re: Request for information about DatabaseMetaData.getTables

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Paul Wehlage" <paul.wehlage AT gd-is.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Request for information about DatabaseMetaData.getTables
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:22:18 -0500

You have correctly summarized my problem. The table
is correct (I made it permenant and ran queries against
it with the query analyzer). I had administrator (sa)
rights for the account I was using.

I can manually create the procedure. If I run the procedure
using parameters it does not work. If I "plug in" the parameters
I get the correct results. "Plugging in" all but one
parameters gives me zero rows affected (no matches).
It has to be something related to parameter processing
as you suggested below.