freetds - HP-UX

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Emilio M.Recio <n2wog AT usa.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Devel. <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: HP-UX
  • Date: 10 May 2001 17:19:22 EDT

Has anyone experience testing and running this under HPUX? It absolutely
does not work on HPUX:
HP-UX dbsrv1 B.11.00 A 9000/819 1039611351

Best Regards,
E.M. Recio

--

Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment...
intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite

  • HP-UX, Emilio M . Recio, 05/10/2001