freetds - Re: Error connect: can't assign requested address o n DGUX

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Kelly Sauke <ksauke AT fastenal.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Error connect: can't assign requested address o n DGUX
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:54:12 -0500

Thanks for the help folks. It seems the $TDSVER trick worked. It all of a
sudden started working yesterday and I couldn't figure out what was
different but I did indeed set the TDSVER variable about 20 minutes before.
After you mentioned that, it became clear to me what I had changed. Now,
why does that change things on a DGUX machine, when its not needed on Linux?
They were both built with identical ./configure --with-tdsver=7.0 arguments.

Kelly Sauke