freetds - make check on (redhat 7.0)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Patrick Amirian" <pamirian AT insight.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: make check on (redhat 7.0)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:53:36 -0400

Hi,
I've compiled freetds using
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/freetds --with-gnu-ld --enable-msdblib
--with-tdsver=7.0
then make
then make install

now where I've configured freetds, that's the first main directory where I
opened the source code I've modified the file PWD so that it looks like
this
UID=username
PWD=password
SRV=servername on some other machine (can it be an ip address) ?
DB=database name

when it's testing, all 6 tests fail and I don't know what's wrong with it!

this is without mentioning that I've had so many problemes compiling this
with PHP4.04 ...

any help would be greatly appreciated.
best regards,
-Patrick