freetds - Re: FreeTDS (latest CVS ver) and PHP 4.0.4pl1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Patrick Amirian" <pamirian AT insight.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS (latest CVS ver) and PHP 4.0.4pl1
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:58:11 -0400

I've spent all yesterday trying to compile PHP4.0.4pl1 on RedHat 7.0 and
I've got everything except the correct result and yes I remember getting
the errors you're getting and also something about the sybtcl that was
missing ... I even tried with Sybase Enterprise server libraries but it
got worse...

So please if you manage to make yours work just send me an email and let
me know I'll really appreciate that. I'll do the same!

Thanks.