freetds - RE: Datatype Real Problems with MSSQL 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Wasson, Tim" <WassonT AT kochind.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Datatype Real Problems with MSSQL 6.5
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:50:45 -0600

I've downloaded the .51 tgz, installed, and am still getting zeros returned
for real data types under PHP3 - SQL6.5 and SQL7
I'm running PHP as a DSO under apache.

Configure options for freetds are:
--with-tdsver=4.2
--enable-msdblib

I've checked that the libraries in /usr/local/freetds were built today
I've checked that the libphp3.so in /usr/local/apache/libexec that apache is
freetds builds cleanly, php builds cleanly, apache restarts no problem.
Same problem in both SQL6.5 and SQL7

I know Mark worked on this, has someone verified the changes in .51? I just
want to make sure that it's me that's screwing up something dumb.

Thanks in advance,
Tim

snip

> > > Fix checked in for SYBREAL->char and SYBFLT8->char conversions. If
> > > someone having problems with reals under PHP could check and report
> > > back on whether or not that helped, it'd be much appreciated.

snip