freetds - RE: Datatype Real Problems with MSSQL 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Datatype Real Problems with MSSQL 6.5
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:39:30 -0800 (PST)

Fix checked in for SYBREAL->char and SYBFLT8->char conversions. If
someone having problems with reals under PHP could check and report
back on whether or not that helped, it'd be much appreciated.

(It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Just had to
read the sprintf man page five or six times.)

Oh, I also added a test for the above to tds/unittests.

Mark
--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724
TST On Ramp Fax: (909) 620-8174