freetds - Re: ints don't work, trailing null on strings

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ints don't work, trailing null on strings
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:05:49 -0400 (EDT)

Also do an 'export TDSDUMP=mydump.log' or some such and send the contents of
that log file (please edit out passwords and such...)

Also, provide info on what service pack the SQL Server is running.

Michael, have any of the recent snapshots of DBD::Sybase changed the bind
types for char/varchar datatypes? James, you may want to grab the 0.23
release instead and give that a whirl.

Brian