freetds - Re: ints don't work, trailing null on strings

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Ponder <james AT squish.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ints don't work, trailing null on strings
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:30:46 +0100

On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 02:22:55PM +0100, Geoff Winkless wrote:
> Kevin intimated that this had fixed his problem.
> Is this an instance of the same problem rearing its head?

I have another "fact" to add to the "pot"...

I just tried DBD::FreeTDS instead of DBD::Sybase and it doesn't have
this problem! Does the former use a different API to the latter?

I'm obviously a lot happier now that I have something that works, but I'm
no closer to figuring out whether it's a bug in FreeTDS or DBD::Sybase -
I'm more than happy to do any tests for you if you'd like to fix this
one guys? I'd rather use DBD::Sybase as it appears more supported.

Best wishes, James
--
James Ponder; www.squish.net