freetds - Please, some examples...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Luca Di Pasquale <DiPasquale AT METIS-net.de>
  • To: "'freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Please, some examples...
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:59:22 +0200

Hy, I just started using tds_jdbc on a machine with nt4, sql server 7
running on a remote machine and jdk13. I have some problems with the url:
the servername is correct and the database name too, but when I try to
connect I get a NullPointerException followed by a SqlException:null. Could
you supply me some examples of the url you are using? Thanks, bye.