freetds - Re: PHP/tds issue

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michael Kimsal <michael AT tapinternet.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PHP/tds issue
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:10:03 -0400

Thanks. I should have mentioned these too...

PHP is currently a module (compiled --with-apxs). There are
no core dumps, no seg faults, nothing in the Apache error log
at all. Apache is still running fine (even that child).

Haven't tried CGI mode yet - I'll see if I can set that up.

Thanks.

--
Michael Kimsal