freetds - return value from stored procedure

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Sam Sam" <s4m AT lycos.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: return value from stored procedure
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 00:04:50 -0700

Hello, =))
I wrote a stored procedure which return some value on ms sql server 7.0 my
stored procedure is like this:
CREATE PROCEDURE sam (@nilai char(1))
if @nilai='A'
begin
return 1
end
else
begin
return 0
end
then i ran a query and fetch_array from php 4.0.1, it didn't return
anything.. but if i change the return with select statement, it went
alright.. any explanation on this ??

thanks,
sam

Get your FREE Email and Voicemail at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com