freetds - Re: getCatalogs() and getTables()

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter" <richter AT viaapia.com.br>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: getCatalogs() and getTables()
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:02:09 -0300

Excuse my poor english. Sometimes I make some mistakes writing in english.

Of course, the only unique "problem" (not's a real problem, but a feature
not yet implemented) is no having support to OUTPUT parameters in Stored
Procedures...

But I've solved this using a resultset at final of Stored Procedure with the
value of my process result.

And yes, Constructors.java is that I'm talking about. I've fixed this and
all are working right now.

The plataforms that I'm using:

Server: NT4/SP5; MSSQL 7.0 SP2
Clients: Win95; Win98; Linux (RH 5.1); NT4/SP5

But I'm using Swing interfaces rarely. At most of time I'm using Servlets
(then FreeTDS are being used most of time with Tomcat + Bitmechanic into
Linux and NT4).

Thanks!

Edson Richter