freetds - Re: getCatalogs() and getTables()

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter" <richter AT viaapia.com.br>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: getCatalogs() and getTables()
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:26:50 -0300

Cutting out OUTPUT parameters with Stored Procedures (that FreeTDS not have
implemented yet), I'm using with JDK 1.3/Windows NT and Linux without any
problems (but I keed SP5 on my servers, to avoid any type of "problems" that
I don't want to solve right now...).

I had some problems, in real world, but due to BitMechanic JDBC Pool - and
really, neither Bitmechanic neither FreeTDS was incorrect (at lest one
modification was needed: support for JDK 1.3)...

Edson Richter