freetds - Re: getCatalogs() and getTables()

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig AT bost.de>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: getCatalogs() and getTables()
  • Date: 14 Jul 2000 08:37:36 +0200

ECER> I had some problems, in real world, but due to BitMechanic JDBC
ECER> Pool - and really, neither Bitmechanic neither FreeTDS was
ECER> incorrect

Could you please elaborate? What was the problem what has FreeTDS been
doing wrong? You know, we could fix this if we knew about it 8^).

ECER> (at lest one modification was needed: support for JDK 1.3)...

I guess you are talking about a patch to Constructors.java. This one
will be part of the merged version Craig is working on.

Stefan