freetds - Re: jdbc + SQLServer 7 + Exception + DB-Library ??

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefanos Karasavvidis <stefos AT multimedia-sa.gr>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: jdbc + SQLServer 7 + Exception + DB-Library ??
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:53:23 +0000

Thanks for this. Indeed the error does not occur when I don't select ntext
fields. There
is no problem with nvarchar or nchar fields, so I suppose that only the ntext
fields
have this problem.

My problem is that I have to use these kind of fileds, so I would appreciate
if someone
could tell me if there is some schedule to support this.

Thanks

Stefanos