freetds - Re: Installing freetds_jdbc

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Installing freetds_jdbc
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:58:18 -0600 (MDT)

Steve Sherwood writes:

> Look in com/internetcds/jdbc/tds/ for TdsInstance.class.
>
> When I did my install, The makefile simply didn't copy it. I
> copied it in manually and it works ok now.

That's a bit odd since the makefile isn't supposed to copy any of
those. The compiler itself should have created
com/internetcds/jdbc/tds/TdsInstance.class

Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Bike hard, ski fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
Any sufficiently horrible technology is indistinguishable from Perl.