freetds - Re: MSSQL7.0 from freetds + SQSH On Linux

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: MSSQL7.0 from freetds + SQSH On Linux
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:07:49 -0400 (EDT)

Properties 32 and 40 are CS_APPNAME and CS_LOC_PROP respectively.

For CS_APPNAME the following can be added to ct_con_props (in the CS_GET
section)

case CS_APPNAME:
tds_set_app(con->tds_login,(char *)buffer);
break;

I'll check this in sometime tonight...for CS_LOC_PROP things are a bit
more difficult, since there is no locales support in FreeTDS. (Not to be a
total American, but its really not an itch I have need to scratch). In any
event neither of these will affect the proper functioning of FreeTDS under
SQSH.

Feel free to implement locales if you require them ;)

Brian

P.S. If you have reproducable problems with anything else, let me know. I
can usually get a fix out pretty quick if it's minor. Just send the table
layout and the query.