freetds - MSSQL7.0 + freetds + SQSH on Linux (reprise)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "T.B." <timothy AT ennui.net>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: MSSQL7.0 + freetds + SQSH on Linux (reprise)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:19:13

It's amazing what reading the entire FAQ can do for you.

Apologies, but in my haste I overlooked that you had -already- found out
about mssql7.0 and tds ver 4.2..I would like to say, though, that I was
able to talk to mssql6.5 using tds ver 5.0 (using the sybase ase libs on
linux). This was my test case demonstrating incompatibility to the MS tech
support.

Sorry for the extraneous mail. Thanks for your patience. :-)

-Timothy

  • MSSQL7.0 + freetds + SQSH on Linux (reprise), T.B., 06/01/1999