freetds - Re: CTLib improvements/SQSH 1.6 running

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: CTLib improvements/SQSH 1.6 running
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:09:31 -0800 (PST)

dblib seems to work now for t0003. I get the same output with freetds and
MS DB-Library. The last few lines of output are-

Read a row of data -> 192 row 192
Read a row of data -> 193 row 193
Read a row of data -> 194 row 194
Read a row of data -> 195 row 195
Read a row of data -> 196 row 196
Read a row of data -> 197 row 197
Read a row of data -> 198 row 198
Failed. Expected a row

I think t0004 and t0005 are the only ones that still show differences
between MS DB-Library and FreeTDS.

Brian Bruns writes:

> Craig,
>
> What was the behaviour of t0003 under MS-dblib? I'm looking at it now and
> am getting different results then before the changes for t0008. Anyway,
> currently it reads all rows and exits. Is this proper behaviour?
>
> Brian

Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Ski hard, Bike fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
Any sufficiently perverted technology is indistinguishable from Perl.