freetds - Re: CTLib improvements/SQSH 1.6 running

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: CTLib improvements/SQSH 1.6 running
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 08:28:37 -0500 (EST)

Strange, I would expected to have seen an error returned to dberrhandler.
It really sounds like token.c is out of date?!? But, given that it was a
fresh machine I don't see how that could be. You might try setting a
breakpoint in tds_submit_query() and printing the value of
tds->res_info->state. On the second call it should be TDS_PENDING (1 I
think), and then step through and make sure it calls tds_client_msg() and
returns TDS_FAIL.