fingerlakespermaculture - Roundtable Discussion on Decolonizing Permaculture Dec 7

  • From: Karryn O <karrynolson AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Roundtable Discussion on Decolonizing Permaculture Dec 7
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 13:08:14 -0500

This is from the Permaculture Association of the NorthEast and you can sign up here

Roundtable Discussion on Decolonizing Permaculture

Join us in a roundtable discussion as PAN journeys towards decolonizing permaculture. We wish to create a frank conversation modelling vulnerability and transparency, moving past decolonization and moving towards equity. This event will include a panel with PAN board members and breakout groups with attendees.

Whether you have just started to study about decolonization or have been an activist or a community leader for years, we all have a place on this learning continuum. We invite you to join us as we learn together and share our experiences.

Click here for more info and to register.

Venueonline
StartsTue Dec 7 2021, 06:30pm EST
EndsTue Dec 7 2021, 08:00pm EST

  • Roundtable Discussion on Decolonizing Permaculture Dec 7, Karryn O, 12/06/2021