fingerlakespermaculture - Intro Session to the Work That Reconnects Action Circles

  • From: Rebecca Cutter <rebecca AT gardensedge.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Intro Session to the Work That Reconnects Action Circles
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:15:03 -0500

The Work That Reconnects.png

The Garden's Edge invites you to attend a free, two-hour online Introduction to The Work That Reconnects Action Circles on January 6th from 7-9pm EST.

This practice incorporates the spiral journey practice of expressing and feeling gratitude, and grief. The Action Circles element is focused on seeing with new and ancient eyes, and going forth as we set goals for our individual contributions to the Great Turning. All of these terms will be explained in the workshop. The purpose of the action circle is to hone our "gifts to life" in a small group setting that promotes accountability and synergies between people whose goals may overlap or whose skills are complimentary.

Please help us spread the word by forwarding this email to others. We would like to have enough participants to initiate a few Action Circles based on themes to carry us through this winter.

Here is the registration link. If this day/time does not work for you please write into the registration form, the days and times that work best for you and we will try to schedule a second intro session.

Best wishes
--
Rebecca Day Cutter
gardensedge.org

  • Intro Session to the Work That Reconnects Action Circles, Rebecca Cutter, 12/10/2021