fingerlakespermaculture - Tilapia Fingerlings for sale for Aquaponics and more.--Ithaca

  • From: Steve Austin <steve_austin AT earthlink.net>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Tilapia Fingerlings for sale for Aquaponics and more.--Ithaca
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:18:18 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hi All,

I'm considering a small scale breeding operation out of Ithaca, NY providing Tilapia fingerlings (and fry) for local hobbyists, schools and farmers.  I will be working with "Blues", a good choice for the North East.  Tilapia is an easy fish to raise for food and pond maintenance and is often part of an Aquaponic growing system.  I would love to hear your feed-back and/or interest.

Thanks,

Steve Austin

“Doubt is uncomfortable, certainty is ridiculous.” Voltaire

  • Tilapia Fingerlings for sale for Aquaponics and more.--Ithaca, Steve Austin, 02/29/2012