corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Paul's diatribe against Peter

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: biblical-studies <biblical-studies AT yahoogroups.com>, Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Paul's diatribe against Peter
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:43:28 -0400

Paul's diatribe against Peter, as he reports it in Gal 2:14ff, is a delightful bit of polemic.

I'm wondering, though, how "far" it extends, in the estimation of list-folk. That is, does the "sermon" continue through v 21 (which is how I take it) or does it end earlier, in your opinion?

Thanks

Jim

--
Jim West, ThD