corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Hebrews

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Bob MacDonald <bobmacdonald AT shaw.ca>
  • To: 'Corpus-Paul' <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Hebrews
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:26:19 -0800

I am wondering if anyone knows of a list currently addressing the epistle to
the Hebrews.

Mark wrote recently: It is intimidating for those who wish to turn away from
God and his grace.

It seems to me that this resonates with the warnings in Hebrews. There is
evidence in the recent Xtalk archives that labels like Jewish produce many
pages of dialogue. Who were the Hebrews? Who are the Jews of Galatians? What
is Torah-observant?

I have registered for the summer conference in Scotland on Hebrews
(http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/divinity/hebrews2006/home.htm).
Perhaps I will meet some of you there.

Bob

Bob MacDonald