corpus-paul - RE: [Corpus-Paul] Ethos and Paul

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Mark Given" <mdg421f AT smsu.edu>
  • To: "'Corpus-Paul'" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Corpus-Paul] Ethos and Paul
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:43:28 -0600

Title: Message
Hi Fred,

The projects pages of two of my courses (Rhetoric and the NT, and Paul) have some bibliography you might find useful, particularly the first one:

http://courses.smsu.edu/mdg421f/rel580/projects580.htm

http://courses.smsu.edu/mdg421f/reli321/projects321.htm

You also might want to check out one of the textbooks for the Rhetoric course: Fiorenza, Elisabeth Schüssler. Rhetoric and Ethic: The Politics of Biblical Studies.

There are several parts of my Paul's True Rhetoric that would bear on the issue you're interested in.  Here's a couple of reviews if you want to check it out:

http://www.bookreviews.org/bookdetail.asp?TitleId=1787

http://rhetjournal.net/AM2002.html

Mark

Mark D. Given