corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Correction and Clarification

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Don Garlington <dongarlington AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Correction and Clarification
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mark,

Please do note that I said "*in my view,* Paul
contemplates the Galatians embracing the Jewish
calendar...." I appreciate that Martin does not make
this equation; I was only adding my own two cents
worth. I do respect your difference on this point, but
I would recommend to all a careful(re)reading of
Witherington's commentary on the passage.

Regards in return,

Don