corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Paul's Sin Conception

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: 2193008 AT vortex.ufrgs.br (Luis Felipe Carvalho Torres)
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Paul's Sin Conception
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:39:40 -0300 (EST)

Greetings.

I'm working in a research about Paul - about what are the conceptions
that he had about sin. I would like to know what letters and lines to
look for. I've already read all his letters, but I thought that this
discussion list might bring me some new ideas of where to look for and
what to understand of this subject.

I apologize for my poor english.

Thanks for your help.

Luis Felipe Carvalho Torres