corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] thank you for suggestions on Paul Books

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Matthew Baldwin <mbaldwin AT mhc.edu>
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] thank you for suggestions on Paul Books
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:06:42 -0500

I appreciate, from the bottom of my _splanchna_ , all of the suggestions
which readers of corpus Paul have sent out regarding my request for
advice on books on Paul for undergrads. It was very generous of some of
you to share course syllabi with me as well. It is very gratifying to have
such wonderful unseen, some unknown, e-colleagues. I will try to reply
individually to each of you soon. MCB

Matthew C. Baldwin, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Religion and Philosophy
Mars Hill College
P.O. Box 6763
Mars Hill, NC 28754
828-689-1184

http://relphil.mhc.edu/mbaldwin

  • [Corpus-Paul] thank you for suggestions on Paul Books, Matthew Baldwin, 12/12/2002