corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] bibliographical help (Stuhlmacher)

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jürg Buchegger <j.buchegger AT datacomm.ch>
  • To: <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] bibliographical help (Stuhlmacher)
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:50:53 +0100

Hello,

can anybode help me with one bibliographical information (I should send in
my manuscript and am too far away from the next library (but no snow!)):

Stuhlmachers article (US-lecture) on "Revisiting Paul's doctrine of
justification"
has recently been published in german in the WUNT-series and what I am
lacking is the precise bibliographical data for the WUNT-Article. So here is
what
I have and the "lacunae":

Stuhlmacher, P., Revisiting Paul's doctrine of justification. A challenge to
the New
Perspective with an essay by Donald A. Hagner (Downers Grove: Inter-Varsity
Press, 2001)
[= dt.: ______________________, in: ders., Biblische Theologie und
Evangelium, WUNT 146
(Tübingen: J.C.B. Mohr (P. Siebeck) 2002), ___________ ]

Can anybody help me with the exact german title and the page numbers?

Jürg Buchegger
Dr. theol.
senior pastor EFC Buchs, Switzerland

  • [Corpus-Paul] bibliographical help (Stuhlmacher), Jürg Buchegger, 12/13/2002